Injection Molding Setup / Process Technician
A well-established South Eastern Wisconsin ISO 9001-2008 Injection Molder is in need of Setup/ Process Technicians for second and third shift.
Must be a Self-starter with a history of 3-5 years in the plastics industry working with various injection molding presses and engineering grade resins. Must be knowledgeable in basic electrical and hydraulic functions of the injection molding process. Frequent troubleshooting and desire to work on your own is required.
- Setting up molding machines (horizontal, vertical or two-shot) by referencing shop packets, manufacturer's spec sheets, process sheets and setup check sheet
- Must have the experience in developing new processes and/or improve upon existing processes and accurately documenting results
- Also be able to make recommendations on tooling and processing improvements
- Must have experience setting up and programming on all robotic automation along with all press side secondary equipment such as drill presses, pad printers, and sonic welders
- Must understand work station ergonomics in order to provide a functional, safe and organized operator work area
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of effective team-building approaches and team dynamics
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Knowledge and use of email, word processors, spreadsheets, databases and computer based management tools
Benefit package included. Applicants subject to pre-employment drug/personnel test.
E-mail resume/application to: email@example.com.